21 August 2008

Family Reunion

I apologize for not writing. Again, I've been busy.

On 18 July, I flew out to SLC, UT, where I picked up my kids, borrowed some camping equipment, climbed into the rented minivan, and went to Glacier National Park, MT for a family reunion.

We spent more than a week inside and outside the park, hiking some of the trails, playing with the rest of the family.

I got some GREAT pictures. Some I have stitched together into vast panoramas. (Yes, this one has a visible seam, besides the ones in the sky. It was actually taken from two widely separated points.)

The trail in the first panorama leads to the overlook in the second panorama.

And the wildlife was amazing. Mountain goats and bighorn sheep, just as close as they look in the photos.




























So now I'm back to work, back to dealing with my condominium association, back to the grind.

I'd rather be in Glacier.

No comments: